Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Letting God Take Over

" You have searched for me in your own way.  But my ways are not your ways.  I wat to script a beautiful tale just for you." -God
 
 Everyone would love to know what the future holds, I know I would.  Other times I am grateful that I don't.  Ever since I was littleI have loved to watch movies. Being born on a Disney foundation I knew that almost every movie had a happy ending and that the princess was rescued by her prince.  I view my life as a movie and lately alots been going on behind the scenes.  A couple of days ago my mind fought a battle with the devil.  I am the worst about being distracted and the devil knows how to take advantage of that by getting in my walk with Christ. I remember hearing a knock at my director door.  I had a feeling this day would come.  When the creator of my "movie" would want the director spot.  Don't get me wrong Iwas saved, he just wasn't number one. 
  If God were speaking to me directly it would have been something like this, "Leah, your directing your own movie but I want to be the director.  I want tohave full control and make your future as bright as the stars in the sky."
  I knew I needed to give him the director's seat and I knew he wanted every "scene" or spot of my life.  He wanted to help me through every scene and obstacle.  No matter how many days I put it off He was persistant and needed that seat."
   I spoke, "God, you can have my movie, direct it and change it anyway you want.  I will work and trust your ways."
   At that very moment I felt the weight of the world lift allmy shoulders and the Creator of the Universe take over. The journey gets hardand I know it will get even harder but I have the Creator walking beside me.  DO YOU? 
Learn.Live.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment